Golf Villas at Mauna Lani
Surrounded by the beautiful fairways of the Mauna Lani South Course, the Golf Villas at Mauna Lani are the ideal location for both avid golf enthusiasts and those who want to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the exceptional Hawaiian plantation-style design. With its split pitch roofs and exposed rafters, this private gated community has captured the essence of true Hawaiian resort-style living in each of its meticulously designed units. A popular community not only for permanent residents, but also for vacation homes and seasonal residences, Golf Villas is one of the few condominium communities in Mauna Lani where there are still several listings to choose from.
Equipped with all the comforts of home, the Golf Villas at Mauna Lani offer large bedrooms and bathrooms, including a large soaking tub in the main bedroom that can be used for hours of enjoyment. Garages and reserved parking are also available. There are five distinct plans to choose from within The Golf Villas:
- The Irons: A two-bedroom, two-bathroom, one story condominium with approximately 1,420 square feet.
- The Links: A two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit with a study on the second floor that encompasses approximately 1,637 square feet.
- The Woods: A three-bedroom, three-bathroom, two story unit with a study that totals approximately 2,381 square feet.
- The Legends: A three-bedroom, three-bathroom, two story unit with approximately 2,415 square feet plus a study.
- The Masters: A three-bedroom, three-bathroom, two story unit featuring a study and approximately 2,521 square feet.
No matter what plan you choose from the condominiums currently available to you, one thing is certain: you will not be disappointed by the wealth of amenities available within this community and the rest of the Mauna Lani Resort. The courtyard, for example, has a resort style ambiance with a large swimming pool, spas, and exercise center. Residents can also enjoy the exceptional Shops at Mauna Lani, which include a wide selection of shopping and dining experiences. Some of the most popular include Ruth Chris’ Steakhouse and Tommy Bahamas.
Recently, there have been several home sales in the Golf Villas at Mauna Lani, ranging from the high $500,000’s and up. Prices depend on a variety of factors including location within the complex, view, size of property, upgrades, and finishes.
Discover properties in this areaView Listings
Low 65º – High 89º
Avg. Monthly Rainfall
Jan – Apr (1 – 3 inches)
May – Sep (0.5 – 1 inches)
Oct – Dec (2 – 4 inches)
Restaurant / Dining
Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
Brown’s Beach House
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Mauna Lani properties are privileged many landscape views including: