The Big Island of Hawaii affords endless opportunities for recreation, adventure and enrichment – or just relaxing in the most breathtaking Pacific Island surroundings on earth. When you choose to explore the exceptional golf frontage townhomes at Kulalani, you’ll be in the ideal position to take advantage of these opportunities and enjoy your life in paradise. Here you will find luxury townhomes spread throughout a 25-acre site at the world-famous Mauna Lani Resort and nestled along the 5th, 6th, and 7th holes of the famed Championship Francis H. I’i Brown North Golf Course.
Consisting of nine 4-plex buildings and 15 6-plex buildings, Kulalani at Mauna Lani offers several different design models showcasing an island flair of designer appointments. Further, potential buyers will notice architectural features and materials normally only found in single-family home construction. Adding to the serenity of its location, Kulalani is protected from winds and weather by the majestic Kohala Mountain Range. There are several different floorplans to choose from:
• A1: This is a two-bedroom with 10-foot ceilings and 20-foot vaulted ceilings in the living room, two master suites, a view of the private garden from the master bath, a garage, and three distinct lanais. Total square footage is 2,673
• A2: This is a three-bedroom with a two-story entry, a circular stairway leading to two upper bedrooms, a large wrap-around lanai and enhanced open space. Total square footage including garage is 2,932.
• B1: This is a two-bedroom with a large wrap-around lanai, 20-foot ceilings, island-style kitchen and a private lanai off the master suite. Total square footage including garage is 1,880.
• B2: This is a three-bedroom that features a great room with broad-beamed ceiling, 10-foot ceilings and a beautiful lanai. Total square footage including garage is 2,408.
• B3: This is a two-bedroom with a lanai on each of the two levels, a study off the master, and private baths for each of the two bedrooms. Total square footage with garage is 2,289.
Kulalani is more than just a beautiful location and exceptional golf amenities. This community is renowned for having one of the nicest and largest recreational fitness center and pools in the resorts. In addition, homeowners also benefit from Mauna Lani’s exceptional amenities including golf, fitness, tennis, beach club, dining, shopping, and spa benefits. There is no better location to enjoy the Hawaiian resort lifestyle and unparalleled quality of life than within Kulalani. Kulalani is one of the few communities where buyers often have a choice among units. Currently, you can find two-bedroom townhomes from the low $600,000’s and up. Of course, larger units and those with the best placement inside the community tend to fetch higher price tags. Potential buyers will find a mix of re-sale units as well as a few developer units available for sale as of late 2012.
Please feel free to browse the MLS Search function of this website to learn more about Kulalani and to explore other Big Island neighborhoods like Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani and Fairways at Mauna Lani.
Discover properties in this areaView Listings
Low 65º – High 89º
Avg. Monthly Rainfall
Jan – Apr (1 – 3 inches)
May – Sep (0.5 – 1 inches)
Oct – Dec (2 – 4 inches)
Restaurant / Dining
Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
Brown’s Beach House
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Mauna Lani properties are privileged many landscape views including: