Waikoloa Beach Villas
The newest luxuriously appointed two-story townhomes and penthouse units located across from the exciting new Queen’s Market Place shopping village, Waikoloa Beach Villas are a short walk to A’Bay and are a fantastic option for both primary homes and vacation residences. Located within the world-renowned Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii, the Waikoloa Beach Villas were completed in 2008 and offer a contemporary Hawaiian plantation-style design. Residents enjoy a private gated entrance, resort style pool, fitness center, garages and reserved parking, and access to many of the Resort’s finest amenities and attractions.
The Waikoloa Beach Villas offer 120 units in 16 different buildings with five different floorplans, and feature beautiful golf course, ocean and mountain views depending on the location within the complex. The resort is very similar to the Fairway Villas and Waikoloa Colony Villas in terms of the layouts and designs. Options include the following floorplans:
• Kai Lani Floorplan: Also known as the “Heavenly Sea,” this is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom floorplan with a den or study. It encompasses a total area of 2,434 square feet including the garage and lanai.
• Kai Kea Floorplan: Also known as the “White Wash,” this is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom plus a study. It encompasses 1,799 square feet including the garage and lanai.
• Kai Lana Floorplan: Also known as the “Calm Sea,” this is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom with optional den/study. It has a total area of 2,510 square feet including the garage and lanai.
• Kai Nalu Floorplan: Also known as the “Sea Surf,” this is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom with a small lanai and garage. It has a total area of 1,626 square feet.
• Kai ‘Ula Floorplan: Also known as the “Sacred Surf,” this is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom with a small lanai and garage. It has a total area of 1,489 square feet.
Within the units, potential buyers will find all the luxuries and amenities one would expect of a relatively new luxury complex within the Big Island. Kitchen features include granite countertops, custom cabinets and hardware, and deluxe GE Profile appliances. In the bathroom, indulgent oversized soaking tubs and custom cabinets make for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat. Optional features you may find in some of the units include carpet and tile upgrades, ceiling fans, barbeques and wet bars, and custom appliance upgrades.
Because of the number of units within this complex, interested buyers will often have a nice selection of re-sale properties from which to choose. Currently, prices begin in the low $500,000’s and can stretch upwards depending on a variety of factors including position within the community, views, size, and upgrades. Many of these units are offered furnished and are a great investment opportunity for those who want to generate vacation rental income.
Discover properties in this areaView Listings
Low 65º – High 89º
Avg. Monthly Rainfall
Jan – Apr (1 – 3 inches)
May – Sep (0.5 – 1 inches)
Oct – Dec (2 – 4 inches)
Restaurant / Dining
Kamuela Provision Company
Waikoloa Resort properties are privileged many landscape views including: